As an SAP ABAP developer, you work in our SAP development team on various SAP cybersecurity software solutions. Solutions (SAP add-ons) such as SAP Vulnerability Management, SAP Threat Detection and SAP Code Scanning. Our people mainly work from home and occasionally meet at a flex office for design sessions or any other purposes. As our technical team is based in the Netherlands, we prefer someone who also lives in the Netherlands, but this is certainly not necessary.
If you have at least 3 years of experience with SAP ABAP development, you are most welcome to get to know us better and talk further about what we have to offer you. It would be perfect (but not necessary) if you have knowledge of ABAP OO, CDS, OData, ABAP for Fiori Model with a pre for Fiori Elements.
But ultimately, we are looking for someone who is enthusiastic and eager to learn! Are you interested and do you want to know more about what we have to offer? Please contact us using the form below.
What we offer
- Work for a company with a real purpose where you contribute to a safer world by helping SAP customers to better protect their SAP systems
- Be part of a rapidly growing and successful software company whose SAP cybersecurity solutions are used worldwide
- Work with an international team across Netherlands, Singapore and Australia
- Working from home is encouraged with a lot of freedom and personal responsibility
- We do not believe in formal hierarchies and work together as a close team towards a common goal
- Besides working with a great team and challenging work, of course there is also an excellent package (salary and benefits)
- Last but not least, we offer a lot of fun, real satisfaction and personal growth