Being responsible for project planning and operations, you make sure that our product development team can focus on building the best SAP cybersecurity software. Solutions (SAP add-ons) such as SAP Vulnerability Management, SAP Threat Detection and SAP Code Scanning.
Your activities vary from project management, preparing weekly and daily stand-ups, and improving our way of working (processes).
Our people mainly work from home and occasionally meet at a flex office for design sessions or any other purposes. As our technical team is based in the Netherlands, we prefer someone who also lives in the Netherlands.
If you have at least 2-3 years of experience with managing IT projects or managing software development (roles such as scrum master or project manager), you are most welcome to get to know us better and talk further about what we have to offer.
But ultimately, we are looking for someone who is enthusiastic and eager to learn! Are you interested and do you want to know more about what we have to offer? Please contact us using the form below.
What we offer
- Work for a company with a real purpose where you contribute to a safer world by helping SAP customers to better protect their SAP systems
- Be part of a rapidly growing and successful software company whose SAP cybersecurity solutions are used worldwide
- Work with an international team across Netherlands, Singapore and Australia
- Working from home is encouraged with a lot of freedom and personal responsibility
- We do not believe in formal hierarchies and work together as a close team towards a common goal
- Besides working with a great team and challenging work, of course there is also an excellent package (salary and benefits)
- Last but not least, we offer a lot of fun, real satisfaction and personal growth